Sunday, July 4

And if we talk for two minutes only, it will be a START!

Welcome, dear reader.

If, like me, you are of an age that meant your teenage years were full of 3 chord, postpunk new wave attitude, and mod revivals and the only Elvis you were interested in sang about Oliver's Army, then this blog is the aftermath.

Because now, you've reached the age when you've discovered that Paul Weller was right about your future being a clam, that suddenly, Jeremy Clarkson talks a lot of sense, and that you've found yourself sitting there in front of the World Cup moaning about how "that's not how Brasil used to play".

I will post only occasionally, but if you want entertainment daily, I urge you to read "From the North", by my good friend Keith "Telly" Topping. You can find it here...http://keithtopping.blogspot.com/.

My first proper blog entry will appear shortly...see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment